VISA Check Card
With your VISA™ Check Card you have access to cash at thousands of ATMs worldwide. You can:
- Use your card to check balances and make transfers between related credit union accounts
- Enjoy surcharge free transactions at any of the SURF terminals statewide
- Want to change your PIN to something easier and more convenient for you? Just bring your card in to any of our offices along with a picture ID and have your PIN changed instantly at no cost to you!
VISA™ Check Card also offers the following additional advantages:
- Ability to make purchases without writing a check
- Eliminates the expense of purchasing checks
- Convenience of carrying only one card since the VISA™ Check Card is also your ATM card
- Can be used wherever VISA™ is accepted world-wide even where checks are not accepted
To report a lost or stolen VISA™ Check Card:
- During normal business hours please contact The County Federal Credit Union at (207)498-8756
- After business hours please call 1-800-472-3272
Click to see the amendment to our VISA™ Debit Card holder agreement effective September 1, 2008.