Mobile Banking / County MoGO
Download the latest version today! Links below.
Click here for more information on how to re-register for Online Banking.
Mobile Check Deposit is here!
County MoGO just got better with a new look and user interface!
We are pleased to offer this service at no cost to our members.
With County MoGO you can:
- Check your balances
- Make payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View transaction history
- Set up balance alerts
- Deposit checks into your account
Download our free mobile banking app in:
- iTunes or
- Google Play Store
The County Federal Credit Union’s debit card is Apple Pay enabled!
Use Apple Pay with iPhone 6, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 for purchases without swiping your card. And you can buy inside apps without entering your payment and contact information. All it takes is a single touch.
Simple. Secure. Private.
Apple Pay is easy to operate. The entire transaction is secure. Your debit card numbers aren’t stored on your device or any server, so they’re never shared with merchants.
- Look for the Pay Wave®or Apple Pay symbols at checkout and hold your mobile device near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch IDTM. In some cases, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your mobile device by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted. Learn more about Apple Pay here
For our Online Banking tutorial Click Here.
Online Banking lets you use your computer to perform many personal banking functions from the comfort of your home, at work or on the road!
With our Online Banking service you can:
- Get current account balances
- View account histories
- Get copies of statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Apply for loans
- Request a check
- Download transaction history into personal financial software or spreadsheet
- Obtain tax information
- Obtain direct deposit information
- Communicate with The County Federal Credit Union via e-mail
- Obtain year to date IRA Contributions
- View recent ATM activity
- Ability to see if a particular check has cleared without scanning the entire account history
- View and Print copies of cleared drafts (checks)
- True Factor Authentication helps to protect your online financial information
- County Bill Pay helps you pay all your bills in one site.
To reset Your Username for Online Banking, click here.
To reset Your Password for Online Banking, click here.