Mobile Banking / County MoGO
Download the latest version today! Links below.
Click here for more information on how to re-register for Online Banking.
Mobile Check Deposit is here!
County MoGO just got better with a new look and user interface!
We are pleased to offer this service at no cost to our members.
With County MoGO you can:
- Check your balances
- Make payments
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View transaction history
- Set up balance alerts
- Deposit checks into your account
Download our free mobile banking app in:
- iTunes or
- Google Play Store
The County Federal Credit Union’s debit card is Apple Pay enabled!
Use Apple Pay with iPhone 6, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 for purchases without swiping your card. And you can buy inside apps without entering your payment and contact information. All it takes is a single touch.
Simple. Secure. Private.
Apple Pay is easy to operate. The entire transaction is secure. Your debit card numbers aren’t stored on your device or any server, so they’re never shared with merchants.
- Look for the Pay Wave®or Apple Pay symbols at checkout and hold your mobile device near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch IDTM. In some cases, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your mobile device by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted. Learn more about Apple Pay here
For our Online Banking tutorial Click Here.
Online Banking lets you use your computer to perform many personal banking functions from the comfort of your home, at work or on the road!
With our Online Banking service you can:
- Get current account balances
- View account histories
- Get copies of statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Apply for loans
- Request a check
- Download transaction history into personal financial software or spreadsheet
- Obtain tax information
- Obtain direct deposit information
- Communicate with The County Federal Credit Union via e-mail
- Obtain year to date IRA Contributions
- View recent ATM activity
- Ability to see if a particular check has cleared without scanning the entire account history
- View and Print copies of cleared drafts (checks)
- True Factor Authentication helps to protect your online financial information
- County Bill Pay helps you pay all your bills in one site.
To reset Your Username for Online Banking, click here.
To reset Your Password for Online Banking, click here.
Save Easy Spend Simply
Our YES Account with optional Round-It-Up* feature helps you pay for today and plan for tomorrow.
No Minimum Balance!
Mobile Deposits? YES!
Free Online Banking? YES!
*Round-It-Up Feature: To enjoy the Round-It-Up Feature, you must establish a YES Account with debit card access, online banking, and e-statements at The County Federal Credit Union. When you add the Round-It-Up Feature, the amount of any debit card purchase you make using your CFCU debit card is rounded up to the nearest whole dollar. The difference between the purchase amount and the whole dollar amount will be transferred from your share draft account to your share account
- Free VISA Debit Card available
• Free Mobile Check Deposit*
• Free Mobile Banking (County MoGo)*
• Free Bill Pay*
• Free Teller Phone Banking iTalk
• Free Online Banking*
• Free e-Statements
• Free Direct Deposit
• Overdraft Protection available
• SURF (Surcharge Free) Alliance (over 250 Surcharge Free ATM Locations in Maine)
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly on balances above $2,500.00 • No minimum balance
• Unlimited check writing
• $250 credit toward mortgage closing costs*
- Up to $4,000.00 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance available to you at NO COST by submitting an application
- Free Shared Branching- (Bank at 175Maine locations & 5,500 nationwide)
*Mobile/Online Banking-Message and data rates may apply. The $250 for closing costs will be provided for on settlement statement of mortgage closing. Bill Pay-60 day non-use fees may apply. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. The $5 service fee is waived if you complete 15 or more debit card swipes on the account every statement period and the account is enrolled in e-Statements.
with ROUND-IT-UP FEATURE
Effortless Savings? YES!
All of the items listed above plus a Round-It-Up feature.
This account feature will round up your debit card purchases
to nearest whole dollar amount and transfer this difference (always 99 cents or less per transaction) into a share savings account. The Round-It-Up Feature helps members save money!
If the full rounded up amount to be transferred is not available in the draft account at the time of the transaction/purchase, only the available amount will be transferred. If the share has a $0.00 balance or less, a transfer will not occur. Each day during end of day processing, the aggregate rounded up amount will be transferred into your share account. After you have chosen the Round-It-Up Feature, you can request that CFCU turn it off 30 days or more after account opening. The Round-It-Up feature will not be turned on again for at least six months after being turned off.