- No Minimum Balance!
- Free Online Banking*
- Free VISA Debit Card
- Free Mobile Check Deposit*
- Free Mobile Banking (via County MoGo App*)
- Free Bill Pay*
- Free iTalk
- Free eStatements (required)
- Free Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection available
- SURF (Surcharge Free) Alliance (over 250 Surcharge-Free ATM Locations in Maine)
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly on balances above $2,500.00
- Unlimited check writing
- $250 credit toward mortgage closing costs*
- Up to $4,000.00 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance available to you at NO COST by submitting an application
- Free Shared Branching- (Bank at 175 Maine locations & 5,500 nationwide)
*Mobile/Online Banking-Message and data rates may apply. The $250 for closing costs will be provided for on settlement statement of mortgage closing. Bill Pay-60 day non-use fees may apply. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. The $5 service fee is waived if you complete 15 or more debit card swipes on the account every statement period and the account is enrolled in e-Statements.
YES Account with ROUND-IT-UP FEATURE:
All of the items listed above plus an optional Round-It-Up feature.
The Round-It-Up Feature helps members put money in their Savings Account for Effortless Savings!
To enjoy the Round-It-Up Feature, you must establish a YES Account with debit card access, online banking, and e-Statements at The County Federal Credit Union. When you add the Round-It-Up Feature, the amount of any debit card purchase you make using your CFCU debit card is rounded up to the nearest whole dollar. The difference between the purchase amount and the whole dollar amount will be transferred from your share draft account to your share account.**
**If the full rounded up amount to be transferred is not available in the draft account at the time of the transaction/purchase, only the available amount will be transferred. If the share has a $0.00 balance or less, a transfer will not occur. Each day during the end of day processing, the aggregate rounded up amount will be transferred into your share account. After you have chosen the Round-It-Up Feature, you can request that CFCU turn it off 30 days or more after account opening. The Round-It-Up feature will not be turned on again for at least six months after being turned off.