**Please note: You must be an active user of Online Banking and have a share draft/checking account in order to enroll with County Bill Pay.
You'll start saving right away with County Bill Pay.
County Bill Pay is our FREE online bill payment service that lets you use your computer to pay all of your bills from one secure website.
24 hours a day 7 days a week.
It's convenience and control in just a few clicks.
With County Bill Pay you can:
- Pay all of your bills in minutes, instead of hours.
- Schedule single or recurring payments with just a few steps.
- Save stamps, envelopes, and trips to the post office.
- Receive helpful e-Notifications that let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid.
- Greatly reduce the risk of human error and late payments.
Additional features for a small processing fee are:
- Make donations straight from your account to your favorite charity
- Send gift checks for holidays, birthdays or any special occasion.
Sign Up for County Bill Pay in 3 easy steps:
- Log into your Online Banking account.
- Use the Bill Pay tab to access the enrollment form.
- Complete the enrollment form with your 12 digit share draft checking account number and you're all set.
- If you use County Bill Pay, IT'S FREE!*