The Share Account is the foundation of your membership at The County Federal Credit Union.
This is similar to a savings account but called a share because by having this account each member owns a share of the credit union and gives you access to all to the benefits of all our products and services.
As long as you maintain this account you are a member for life!
- Minimum $5.00 balance
- No Monthly Fees
- Up to $4,000.00 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance available to you at no cost by submitting an application
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
- Borrow against your shares for 3% above the dividend rate being earned
- Funds are federally insured up to at least $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration
- Convenient 24-hour access to your share account with the following services: Visa Debit Card*, Online Banking, Mobile Banking with County MoGO and iTalk
- Access your account nationwide using Shared Branching
- View our latest Rates
* Subject to daily transaction limits. See our Membership Agreement