The Share Account is the foundation of your membership at The County Federal Credit Union.
This is similar to a savings account but at a credit union is called a share because by having this account each member owns a share of the credit union and gives you access to all the benefits of all our products and services. Open an account online today!
As long as you maintain this account you are a member for life!
- Minimum $5.00 balance
- No Monthly Fees
- Up to $4,000.00 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance is available to you at no cost by submitting an application
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly
- Borrow against your shares for 3% above the dividend rate being earned
- Funds are federally insured up to at least $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration
- Convenient 24-hour access to your share account with the following services: Visa Debit Card*, Online Banking, Mobile Banking with County MoGO and iTalk
- Access your account nationwide using Shared Branching
- View our latest Rates
* Subject to daily transaction limits. See our Membership Agreement