View and download the Pre-Application Checklist.
Thank you for your interest in financing with The County Federal Credit Union.
The following checklist details what information we request when you apply for a mortgage loan.
Please complete and sign your loan application and return it to us along with the applicable items from the list below.
This list may not be all-inclusive and additional documents may be required based on the specific circumstances of your request.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR ALL APPLICATION TYPES:
- Complete signed real estate loan application
- Copy of pay stubs for last 30 days for all borrowers
- Copy of federal income tax returns including all schedules, W-2’s and other supporting documents for last 2 years
- Copy of banks statements and/or quarterly investment statements for the most recent 3 months
- Copy of additional income verification documents (i.e. child support or alimony)
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Copy of pension and Social Security award letter
- Copy of divorce decree o Copy of bankruptcy documents – all pages including fling and discharge
- Verification of any rental or investment income
- Letter of explanation for any credit issues in the credit report
- Landlord contact information including name, address and telephone number
ITEMS RELATED TO PURCHASE TRANSACTIONS:
- Address of the property you are purchasing
- Copy of purchase agreement; addendum and disclosures signed by seller(s) and buyer(s)
ITEMS RELATED TO REFINANCING TRANSACTIONS:
- Copy of deed to the property
- Copy of property tax bill
- Copy of current homeowner’s insurance policy bill
- Copy of current mortgage payoff statement
ITEMS NEEDED FROM SELF EMPLOYED BORROWER(S):
- Copy of federal income tax returns (business and personal) including all schedules, W-2’s and other supporting documents for last 2 years
- Personal Financial Statement
We look forward to assisting you with your financing needs.