Share Certificates, more commonly referred to as CDs, earn a higher dividend rate than regular savings or premium savings because you invest your deposits for a specific period of time.
Terms can be as short as three months or as long as five years, so whatever you are saving for pick the term that suits you.
- Open or add an account online!
- Minimum balance as low as $500.00
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly
- Funds are federally insured up to at least $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration
- Borrow against your share certificate for 3% above the dividend rate being earned
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply
- Convenient access to your share certificate account with the following services: Online Banking and Teller Phone
See our Current Rates.