PC Connection/ Home Banking
PC Connection/ Home Banking is our on-line banking service that lets you use your computer to perform many personal banking functions from the comfort of your home, at work or on the road!
24 hours a day 7 days a week
With our Online Banking service called PC Connection / Home Banking you can:
- Get current account balances
- View account histories
- Get copies of statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Apply for loans
- Request a check
- Download transaction history into personal financial software or spreadsheet
- Obtain tax information
- Obtain direct deposit information
- Communicate with The County Federal Credit Union via e-mail
- Obtain year to date IRA Contributions
- View recent ATM activity
- Ability to see if a particular check has cleared without scanning the entire account history
- View and Print copies of cleared drafts (checks)
- True Factor Authentication helps to protect your online financial information
- County Bill Pay helps you pay all your bills in one site.
For information regarding Resetting Your Password for Online Banking, click here.
Please contact your local Member Service Representative to start using our Online Banking Service, PC Connection/ Home Banking.
Click here for information to contact your local branch.