Your Membership Account Number also know as your Share Account Number was provided to you on your Membership Identification Card when you originally became a member. It is NOT your Checking Account Number or the number at the bottom of your checks. If you have misplaced your Membership Card, you can find your Member Number in the top right-hand corner of your monthly statement. Your Membership Number is also sometimes referred to as, your “Savings” Account Number.
You can update your contact information when you log into your account from your desktop computer or by visiting CountyFCU.org using a browser on your mobile device. Once logged in you will be automatically prompted to check your information and linked to your ‘Profile’ page if needed. From there you can update your contact information. At this time, members cannot update their contact information on County MoGO our mobile banking app. You can also update your contact information by calling our Member Service Center at 877-318-3838.
In keeping with our mission to provide financial services that enhance and simplify our members’ financial life, we have selected a seamless fully integrated digital banking platform. This solution aims to bring the next generation of digital banking services with security enhancements to our members.
A: Only Online Banking is changing to a new platform. Our new Online Banking platform will show a re-imagined digital banking experience from the ground up. This is the next generation of online and mobile digital channels that will provide a unified experience for all our digital banking channels. It is innovative, intuitive, and integrated.
The new platform will provide a simplified Online and Mobile Banking experience. You will also have enhanced security, new features, and functionality.
- Single sign-on for online and mobile banking.
- Display responds to all device sizes.
- Universal experience for online and mobile banking.
- Enhanced security with two-factor authentication.
- Touch ID and facial recognition now available for newer Android devices.
- Card Controls – freeze activity in the event lost or stolen.
- Easier access to all of the accounts you are associated with including all Checking/Savings deposit accounts, Auto/Personal Loans, Home Equity/Mortgage Loans, and Bill Pay information.
Yes, because the new platform has enhanced security features and even though you are an existing user of the current system, you will need to take a few minutes to Register your account in the new system. Please follow these steps to Register:
1. Click on the Online Banking button on the home page to be taken to the new online banking
2. Click on the REGISTER button
3. Fill in the information needed to identify your account
Information you will need are:
• The last four digits of your Social Security Number
• Your Membership Savings Account Number that is on your membership card or the top right-hand corner of your monthly statement.
• Your Date of Birth
4. Confirm your contact information
5. Create a new username and password for your account
6. Make up a Security Phrase then Select and answer your security questions
7. Check off the “Accept terms and conditions” box and click on the “Confirm and Enroll” button.
We will send you a confirmation email to your email address we have on file. Once you receive the email, click the link, you can log into Online Banking.
Once you log in, you will see your accounts successfully migrated over to the new system that your social security number is associated with. No additional work on your part is needed. It is always best to take an inventory of your accounts on any new system. To be safe, take a few minutes to:
- Check that all your accounts and transactional history are showing correctly.
- If you use bill pay, check your Bill Pay history and review your payees’ information.
- If any information looks off or you have questions about your account information, please contact us. With any upgrade, we expect higher than normal call volume. Therefore, we encourage you to use the online resources for quick answers.
- For the best experience with the new Online Banking features, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version. The Internet Browsers that work best are:
- —Microsoft Edge
No, your existing mobile app will remain unchanged, however, you will need to re-register. You will be pleasantly surprised to see how the new Online Banking platform and County MoGO banking app’s interface more closely resemble each other’s functionality, making it easier for you to navigate and take care of your personal banking.
A: Yes, all existing transfers will continue to work as they do today.
A: After the upgrade, all accounts for which you have an ownership role (primary or joint) or your social security number is associated with, will now be visible in online and mobile banking.
A: Yes, you can hide and unhide accounts displayed on your homepage. Navigate to the Account Preferences screen under the Settings menu in online & mobile banking.
A. You will see major changes to the Online Banking interface, County MoGO mobile banking will have the same look and feel.
Don’t see your question here?
Send us an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-318-3838 during regular business hours and we would be happy to answer all your questions.