Whether you are looking to purchase, refinance, build a home or just looking to see how much you can qualify for, The County Federal Credit Union offers a complete package of mortgage products to assist in servicing your needs.
Our fixed rate mortgage loans offer competitive interest rates with terms to suit your personal needs. Choose from our 10-year loan to help you pay off your mortgage quickly or consider a 30-year term to provide additional spending dollars from your monthly budget. Or, if you prefer customize your payment needs by looking at our 15 and 20-year term mortgages.
Whatever your mortgage needs are, The County Federal Credit Union is ready to assist you.
- Conventional Fixed rate loans from 10 years to 30 years
- Free pre-qualification before you even start looking for your new home
- No application fee and competitive closing costs
- Finance up to 80% of the home’s value or for qualified buyers 100% financing with Primary Mortgage Insurance
- Your mortgage is kept in house and not sold on the secondary market.
- Trained professional mortgage staff to assist you
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance available at a reasonable cost
- MEMBERS Homeowners Insurance provides protection against losses on your property. You’ll have the peace of mind that you are protected financially against covered losses that occur to your house and contents. Get a free MEMBERS Homeowners Insurance quote, understand coverages, and keep your home safe.
- Make payments while away using Shared Branching.
Need more information? Contact us at any of four branch locations. When you choose The County Federal Credit Union for your mortgage loan needs, you know you have made the right choice!
S.A.F.E. Act Disclosure Notice
The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry offers NMLS Consumer Access℠, which is a free service for consumers to confirm that the financial institution or mortgage company and the mortgage professional with whom they wish to conduct business are registered with the federal system or licensed, if required, in the state in which they conduct business.
To access this service please go to www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
View a listing of The County Federal Credit Union’s Mortgage Loan Originators and their National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) unique IDs.
The County Federal Credit Union recommends consultation with a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.