SAVE MONEY AT TAX TIME! — IRS Certified Volunteers
File your taxes for free and get information about classes, savings, and other resources.
The County Federal Credit Union and United Way of Aroostook are proud to be part of the Aroostook CA$H Coalition. Aroostook CA$H Coalition provides free tax preparation to the citizens of Aroostook County. In recent years the coalition has helped get more than $1.1 million returned to Aroostook County citizens. Opportunity Guides are available to connect clients to local programs and resources that help build savings, reduce debt, and meet their basic needs.
If your household income is $57,000 or less, you may qualify for this FREE service.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no appointments are necessary. Just bring all documentation to our Scan and Go Site at United Way of Aroostook office, at the Aroostook Centre Mall, Monday to Thursday between 10 am and 5:30 pm.
• Documents will be scanned and provided to your preparer.
• After a few days, your preparer will review them and call you to go over your tax information.
• Once completed, you will be asked to come back to sign your taxes before they are filed.
Safe, Simple, and Easy for everyone!
• Learn if you qualify for Earned Income and Child Tax Credits.
• Use Direct Deposit for a faster refund.
• Explore ways to make the most of your money.
Please give United Way Aroostook a call at 207-764-5197 to hear how you can receive this valuable service.
Additional Resources for You:
(Click on links below to Download)