The Monty Moose share account is a special savings program for member's birth to age 12 who wish to begin saving.
The credit union will provide an incentive for the children to save by presenting them with wooden bucks that can be used to purchase gifts from the prize wall.
- Minimum $5.00 balance
- Earns the highest share account rate of interest
- Special identification cards and passbooks are provided
- Quarter & Dime Savers provided at no cost
- Each time a deposit of $10.00 or more is made one wooden buck is presented
- Prize Walls are located at each branch location
- Each prize on the Prize Wall costs 5 wooden bucks
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
- Funds are federally insured up to at least $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration